Baked asparagus can be a great side dish for many meals! I like to chop the asparagus then bake them while they are lathered in avocado oil and spiced up with a variety of different flavors.
- avocado oil
- garlic salt
- garlic power
- onion powder
- *Add in any of your favorite seasonings, I like to mix it up each time!
- Wash and chop the asparagus sticks
- in a large bowl add avocado oil and spice. Stir together.
- Then add the asparagus and stir the sticks in the oil until they are all coved in the oil.
- Line a pan with foil and lay asparagus out on pan all one layer
- Bake at 400 until the sticks are soft
- Remove and let cool
Let me know who there were for you!