This was amazing! Great recipe for the diet doctor site! I will be making this again and it would be great to have out during parties! I was surprised how much I enjoyed this dish and the sour cream with it on the side really adds to it!
- ground beef
- crushed tomatoes
- shredded cheese, for example Monterey Jack
- crème fraiche
- 1 scallion, finely chopped (onion)
- 2 oz. butter
Make your own Taco seasoning
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 – 2 teaspoons onion powder or garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Fry the ground beef in butter, until cooked through and no longer pink. Add taco seasoning and tomatoes.
- Place the ground-beef mixture in a baking dish. Top with cheese. Bake on upper rack in oven for 15–20 minutes.
- Chop the scallion finely and mix in with the Sour cream to serve with casserole
Thank you! Let me know if you enjoyed this as much as I did!