These are an easy classic that allows you to make a large amount of food! Great for big families, meal prep or breakfast potluck!
- 2 Bell Peppers
- 6 eggs
- 6 slices of bacon (baked and chopped)
- Bake bacon at 350, Cool then chop
- Chop the peppers
- Melt butter in frying pan
- add in all the eggs and scramble on low heat
- )nce almost fully cooked add in the chopped bacon and chopped peppers
- Here you can also add in other items to suit your taste buds!
Let me know how you like your loaded eggs! You can also use this to make breakfast sandwiches!