These are great as a party food! Easy to make a large batch to feed a crowd! I am currently making these for our super bowl party!
- 1lbs ground beef
- 4 slices bacon baked & chopped)
- 3/4 cup mozzerella cheese shredded
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp Onion powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp Minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp Basil leave
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350
- Bake bacon at 350 degrees, cool and chop
- Mix beef, egg and spices in large bowl
- then mix in cheese, then mix in bacon
- Get the broiling pan ready, line the bottom of the pan with foil for easy clean up
- take a small amount of meat mixture and form ball
- place on the broiling pan and repeat until you use up all the meat and they are all equal in size so they cook the same.
- Cook for 15 mins, remove the flip the meatballs over then add more BBQ Sauce and Bake for about 5 mins until cooked through.
- *Note the amount of baking time will depend on the size of the meatballs so make sure they are cooked through before removing.
Thank you for checking out this meatball recipe! Let me know how it went for you!