This 3 day plan has a bunch of flavor! Such a filling plan that truly leaves you feeling full and satisfied. Note that I just used regular taco seasoning for my dinner which isn’t truly keto. You can replace this was your own seasonings to avoid the ingredients in the taco seasoning.
- This was my first time making meatloaf so it took me a bit of time due to this but I think if I did this plan again I would be able to get it done much faster.
- The peppers I cooked nice and slowly so they were soft and turned out great
- The meatloaf I baked for over an hour and broiled to make sure it was cooked through and I wanted it dark/brown on the outside to give it that nice look. This will be easy to toss in a container and bring for lunch. When I took the photos I was planning meatloaf for dinner, then changed my mind.
- The nachos were my way of mixing up the tacos I made a few weeks ago…I love the tacos but tacos are messy and hard to bring all that stuff to work so I planned it for dinner and instead of taco shells made chips.
Bell Pepper & Egg 2 per day and one day theres 3 smaller ones 🙂
Bacon Wrapped stuffed Meatloaf. I cut the loaf into 6 pieces so it was 3 meals for both me and my husband.
Nachos with Cheese crisp ships and taco meat. Note- I used regular taco seasoning which isn’t Keto so feel free to sub a seasoning of your choice if desired. But its still low carb 😉
Bell Pepper eggs
- Bell pepper
- Shredded cheese
- Shredded cheese for chips and nacho toppings (amount depends on how many chips you want…the more the better I say 😉
- 1lb ground beef
- Italian seasoning
- Taco seasoning (not keto but still low carb- you can season with other things if you’d like)
- Sour cream for nacho topping
- 1lb ground beef
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp Almond flour
- 12 strips bacon
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1 bell pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- I started with preheating the oven to 350 and bacon the bacon for the AM meal.
- Then I started to brown the beef for the nachos.
- Then I chopped 1 pepper into small bits. and I chopped two other peppers into rings for the AM meal.
- I to out another frying pan and put the pepper rings in there with avocado oil to start getting them soft and I covered the pan.
- With those two things going I started the process of the meat loaf and did that all at once while keeping an eye on bacon, ground beef browning and peppers.
- Take the bacon out when done, keep stiring the hamburger and make taco meat when its ready and flip the peppers to cook both sides (this helped the pepper soften)
- Once the meatloaf prep was done the bacon was already out of the oven so I put the meatloaf in there since its already at 350.
- Then I cracked the eggs into the peppers and got htat going
- While those were cooking I made the cheese chips for the nachos
- Once everything was done I put it in containers as needed
Thank you and let me know how this meal plan was for you!