This was an easy and tasty way to spice up breakfast!
Loved how this looked, it was a fun way to make breakfast look fancy 🙂 The taste was great as well!
- Bell pepper
- Shredded cheese
- Cut bell pepper into rings (remove seeds)
- Melt 1 tbsp butter in frying pan
- Place bell pepper on frying pan (low heat)
- Crack 1 egg inside of pepper ring so it cooks inside of the pepper. Note some egg may leak out underneath the pepper. Put top on the frying pan to help heat top of the egg/pepper.
- Once egg is cooked through top with shredded cheese and bacon bits. I melted my cheese right on top.
- Once melted, remove from pan and place on plate with bacon.
I hope you enjoyed this low carb breakfast! Let me know how it was for yoU!