Today we are transforming strawberry Mousse into easy to eat/pack frozen treats! On keto some people don’t eat any berries and other eat a few, this is really the only time I eat berries, the strawberries give this dessert a nice sweet taste and the 1/2 cup really goes far in this recipe, however if you don’t eat any berries please check out the chocolate option 🙂
Such a fun light treat to satisfy your sweet tooth! Plus its easy to make large batches to use for parties!
- Large mixing bowl
- Hand held mixer
- Mini muffin cups or silicone mold to shape/freeze treats
- 2 cups Heavy whipping cream
- Liquid stevia (to taste- start with a few drops and add more if needed)
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 cup Strawberries
- Make sure the strawberries are not frozen so the blend together nicely and evenly
- Put all ingredients into the large bowl and mix with handheld mixer until it thickens up how you like it!
- Using spoon scoop mixture into the mini muffin cups or silicon molds to form the treats.
- Then place in freezer until frozen
Thank you for checking this out and let me know how you liked it!