I am so excited how well this turned out! So much food that I can make all at once!
My whole family loves this and I love how easy it is! The taste is similar to the Amazing egg muffins I made earlier and those were well… amazing! I did add a tad more cheese to this then I was suppose to and more on top then broiled so you cant see the bacon chunks on top as much but you sure can taste them! Im so excited to eat this up!
Also check out the 5 day meal plan where this is our breakfast!
- 9×13 pan
- Pan to bake the Bacon
- 6 slices of Bacon (baked and chopped)
- 1 1/4 cup Shredded cheese
- 12 Eggs (beaten)
- 1 bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 cup baby spinach (chopped)
- chopped chives
- Avocado oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Bake the 6 slices of bacon(I always bake as many as I can and save them), let cool then chop
- Chop baby Spinach
- Chop the bell pepper
- Combine bacon, spinach, peppers in a bowl
- Beat the eggs, add spices
- Spray 9×13 pan with Avocado oil- Base layer cheese and chopped peppers, spinach, then pour in the eggs (well beaten)
- Top with shredded cheese and bacon
- Bake for about 35 mins
Thank you! Let me know how this recipe turned out for you!