In need of a low carb snack? Here ya go these are great! Quick story first…..
One night I had made a whole tray full of these yummy little treats. Morning came and I went to check on them and move them into a baggie since they were frozen. Open the fridge door and there were 3 MISSING and one had a bite mark out of it! WHAT?! You feel my pain right? These were my special fat bombs just for me hahah I go to the couch and see my 4 yr old siting there chocolate still on his fingers and smudged on his face…. hmmm seems pretty guilty to me! Little stinker can eat anything and he ate my fat bombs lol! Now he knows to ask before eating those 😛
- Love these! I love snacking on chocolate so these are a great way to avoid vending machines, candy bars and other treats loaded in carbs. All though you need to be thoughtful with these and monitor your fat intake..but if you are trying to reach your fat numbers these can help you! But these are a way better option than buying a candy bar from the store and the kids also love them!
- Small pot
- Mini muffin cups or a silicone mold to shape fat bombs (makes about 9)
- 1 cup Coconut oil
- 1 cup Peanut butter
- 1 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- Splash Vanilla extract
- Melt Coconut oil and Peanut butter in pot
- Remove from heat stir in coco powder
- Splash of vanilla extract mixed in optional
- Pour into mini muffin cups or molds
- Put in freezer
Let me know what you thought about these!