These are my favorite meatballs so far! I love adding spinach to things and this was a great recipe to sneak it into!
Tasty and I love the mozzarella cheese melts in the meatballs and combine with the bacon and spinach its a super tasty meatball!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 4 slices bacon (baked & chopped)
- 3/4 cup mozzerella cheese shredded
- 1 Egg (beaten)
- 1 cup baby spinach (chopped)
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Bake your bacon and then chop it up
- Chop 1 cup of baby spinach
- Get the broiling pan ready, line the bottom of the pan with foil for easy clean up
- Mush together 1 lb ground beef, 1 egg (beaten), 1 cup chopped spinach, 1 tsp pepper, 2 tsp minced garlic, 1/2 tsp onion powder, 1/2 tsp salt in large bowl
- once Combined add mozzerella cheese and mush it all together
- Once Combined add bacon and mush it all together
- Take out a small hand full of the meat mixture and form a ball, place on the broiling pan and repeat until you use up all the meat and they are all equal in size so they cook the same.
- Cook for 15 mins, remove the flip the meatballs over then add more BBQ Sauce and Bake for about 5 mins until cooked through.
- *Note the amount of baking time will depend on the size of the meatballs so make sure they are cooked through before removing.
*The last minute I also like to add some shredded cheese on top and broil until golden brown