I am beyond excited about how well these turned out! So tasty and filling, they satisfy the taco requirements!
Amazing, Delicious, great for meal prep. They have won over my heart! Plus they are so simple and easy!
- Cheese shredded
- 1 lb ground beef
- Taco seasoning
- Sour Cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Set up your “shaping area”, grease may drip down from the shells. I used glasses and wooden utensils.
- Place parchment paper on cooking sheet
- Take about a hand full of shredded cheese and put on parchment paper, make into thin circles (2 at a time)
- Bake until the edges are golden brown about 4 mins. I always set a timer so I don’t get distracted. Watch close because cheese can go from nicely done to burnt quickly!
- While shells are baking I start getting the taco meat ready, brown the ground beef then add in seasoning.
- When Cheese is baked, use a spatula to remove from paper and drape the shell over wooden utensils making sure its even on both sides. Let it sit until the shells dry. Do as many batches as you need, I made 10 for my 5 day meal prep.
- Once all your shells are made and your taco meat is ready you can dig in and set up your tacos!
Let me know how your low carb tacos were! Also Check out the 5 day meal plan using Tacos as our lunch!