Classic meatballs are always a filling choice! Plus you can make a whole bunch at once! These are great for parties or meal prep.
- So filling and I love when you get the big chunks of bacon also. These are perfect to toss into a meal prep plan! Check out this 5 day plan where they are used for dinner
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheese
- 4 slices Bacon (baked and chopped)
- BBQ Sauce (low Carb)
- 3/4 tsp Cumin
- 3/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- Preheat oven to 350
- Bake your bacon then chop
- Get broiling pan ready and line the bottom with foil for easy clean up
- Mush together 1 lb ground beef, 1 egg (beaten), BBQ sauce, 3/4 tsp Cumin, and 3/4 tsp Garlic Powder in large bowl
- once Combined add cheese and mush it all together
- Once Combined add bacon and mush it all together
- Take out a small hand full of the meat mixture and form a ball, place on the broiling pan and repeat until you use up all the meat and they are all equal in size so they cook the same.
- Cook for 15 mins, remove the flip the meatballs over then add more BBQ Sauce and Bake for about 5 mins until cooked through.
- *Note the amount of baking time will depend on the size of the meatballs so make sure they are cooked through before removing.
- *The last minute I also like to add some shredded cheese on top and broil until golden brown
Enjoy! Let me know what you thought of these yummy meatballs!