I am IN LOVE with these egg muffins! Honestly, at first I thought they would be too “eggy” tasting and have a weird texture…but I was wrong (whew!).
This was love at first bite. With the peppers mixed in the cheese and the chunks bacon leave an amazing taste in your mouth this truly has you savoring every last bite.
- 10 eggs well beaten
- 4 slices of bacon chopped
- 1 cup spinach chopped
- 1 bell pepper chopped into small pieces
- 2/3 cup shredded cheese
- chopped chives
- Bake 4 slices of Bacon and chop
- Chop the Bell pepper into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Add bacon, cheese, spinach, pepper into a large mixing bowl and stir together
- Then add in the eggs (well beaten) and stir
- Pour the mix equally into 12 muffin tins
- Bake for 25 min. , they will raise as they bake making them look so yummy!
- Top with shredded cheese and broil until the tops are golden brown
Enjoy! Let me know what you thought of these amazing Egg Muffins! You can also check out the 5 day meal plan that includes these for breakfast!