So after I made this I kept thinking…”I’m missing something”…I ate it and Im like “I’m missing something…” THEN IT HIT ME! I forgot the CHEESE!! What is wrong with me!? SERIOUSLY the cheese! WHAT!?
So, next time I’m adding the cheese on top of the meat and melting it all together into a heaping mess of glory then shoving it all in my face because it was good even without the cheese, so when I add cheese it’ll be 10X better! I will be updating the photos once I make this again (which will be soon!)
- Classic dish that I use Fathead chips for and it was good but next time I’ll be adding the cheese 😉 Even these photos…Im like WHERE IS THE CHEESE hahahah! This is great for parties also!
- Fathead dough chips (click here for link)
- Sour cream
- Taco seasoning or Italian seasoning
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tbsp butter
- you could add salsa, avocado, pizza sauce, etc to spice things up also!
- Once your Fathead dough chips are ready and cooling
- Brown your hamburger
- Add butter and spices to your hamburger on brown then stir together
- I like to top the ground beef with cheese to get it nice and melty
- Get chips on a plate and top with the meat and cheese
- Top with a dollop of sour cream
Thank you! Comment below and let me know how this recipe was for you!