I loved this five day plan as a great way to get organized and save time! Keeping this one simple with 3 meals you can make last for 5 Days each! Below I list out the meals, shopping list, photos and how I put it all together!
2 Egg Muffins(egg muffins full sized, spinach, bell pepper, bacon, cheese. spices)
2 Cheese shell tacos (taco meat, sour cream, cheese)
4-5 Cheesy bbq bacon Meatballs with side salad
Strawberry Mousse (when you want something Sweet)
Chocolate fat bombs (when you want something Chocolate)
String cheese sticks (when you want something cheesy)
Depending on your schedule and style you can also store the 5 day supply in one container and take what you need each day. Example: all the taco meat in a container, all the shells in a container and then each day you grab what you need. This is a great option if you don’t have a lot of Tupperware. But if you’re always rushing around it can be easier to just grab your container and go 🙂
- 5 Tupperware’s that each hold 2 egg muffins. You can bring a topping but they are good as is. Then toss the container in the microwave to heat up your muffins.
- 5 tupperware for lunches OR 5 for meat and 5 for shells and cheese so you can heat meat in container.
- *Get a “to go” sour cream container
- Either 5 Tupperware’s or 5 for the salad and 5 for the meatballs to heat in the container.
- *Get a “to go” ranch container
- Baggies for fat bombs
- Stink cheese prepackaged
- Mousse small Tupperware’s
- 10 eggs well beaten
- 4 slices of bacon chopped
- 1 cup spinach chopped
- 1 bell pepper chopped into small pieces
- 2/3 cup shredded cheese
- chopped chives
- 1lb ground beef
- Taco seasoning
- Sour cream
- Marble jack Cheese shredded
- Baby Spinach
- 1 egg
- Cheddar cheese shredder
- 4 strips of bacon chopped
- Spices for meat balls
5 Side Salads
- 1 cup Baby spinach
- Ranch (I like to pour it on)
- Parmesan cheese Grated
- 4 strips of Bacon chopped (optional)
- Shredded marble jack cheese
- Mrs Dash seasoning
Fat bombs (1 Tray)
- Coconut oil
- Peanut butter
- Heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup Strawberries
String Cheese Sticks
I was going to do this all the same day in one sitting… but Sunday with tiny tots and the Vikings party at my place I ran out of time 🤦♀️. But I did make all the meatballs so I did that Sunday and had them ready to go.
Monday I did the rest and here’s the order for Monday:
- First off I baked the bacon in the oven (only 4 slices of its just for egg muffins add more if you want to add bacon bits to dinner side salad)
- Started browning beef for taco meat
- While that was baking I got the egg muffins ready, chopping the pepper getting the other things ready.
- Bacon was done I chopped 4 slices and added to eggs.
- Baked eggs in oven (set timer!)
- Once ground beef was brown I turned it into the taco meat
- In my second oven I started making the cheese taco shells. Baking then shaping for 10 shells. About 4 mins a piece. I makes two at a time.
- When eggs finish I top with cheese and broil until golden brown
- Set up- breakfast=2 egg muffins in the 5 containers. Lunch-= 2 shells with meat, cheese and sour cream. Dinner= I got out the salad ingredients and meatballs from the fridge. And filed up five Containers.
Let me know how this meal prep was for you! Enjoy!