French stick toast!! YUM!!! These are a great breakfast meal or a snack!
5 stars! I was so happy with the result for these! Soaking the bread in the batter for a few minutes really lets the bread absorb a lot of the sweet flavor and added a lot to the overall taste of the french toast sticks. I enjoyed these just topped with butter! Easy to store also and heat up when needed, the kiddos loved them as well!
- Keto Bread (click here for recipe)
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Stevia drops (10 drops)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- keto whipped cream optional
- Get out your Keto Bread (click here for recipe) and cut into strips
- Combine Egg, heavy cream, vanilla extract and cinnamon to large mixing bowl
- Mix with hand mixing until everything is combined
- In frying pan melt the coconut oil
- Soak the bread sticks in the batter for a few minutes
- Place bread sticks on the frying pan and flip until golden brown
- Top with Keto whipped cream! OR butter!
The photos below you can see the texture and crisp outside of the french toast sticks! YUM!
Topped with whipped cream and cinnamon!
PARTY STYLE! I cut the sticks in half to make French toast bits that people can dip into the whipped cream!