Adding spinach to the bacon cheese burger is a great way to get in your spinach 😉 Plus its delicious!
If you haven’t made your Keto bread yet Click here for the info!
Great! Fun way to spice up the bacon cheese burger and helps get in some greens!
- Keto Bread
- Bacon bits
- 1 Burger
- 1 1/3 cup Baby spinach
- 1/2 cup Cheese
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Mrs. Dash Seasoning
- Fry burger in a frying pan with some salt/pepper/garlic powder
- Fry up some bacon (I normally make extra to save for recipes) once done chop into Bacon bits
- Make the cheesy spinach- Start by heating pan on stove and add butter
- Once butter has melted add spinach and spices
- Once spinach has almost all wilted add in cheese and let it melt together and stir a little
- Then I toasted two slices of bread (you could toast 4 since I only put half of the burger in the sandwich.)
- Cut burger in half and place on top of a slice of toasted Keto Bread, top with cheesy spinach, Bacon bits and then top with the other slice of toasted Keto bread
You can also try with out the bacon for a Cheesy spinach burger!
Thank you! Let me know how this sandwich was for you!
1 thought on “Burger w/bacon & Cheesy Spinach (low carb)”