I am so excited that I tried out the Keto pizza! This turned out FANTASTIC and even the kids enjoyed eating this low carb pizza! Durign our last football party I made THREE of these yummy pizzas and everyone loved them!
- 1/3 cup Almond flour
- 1 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 2tbsp Cream cheese (cubes)
- 1 egg (beaten)
- Italian seasoning
- Mozzarella cheese
- Marble jack cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- Options: sausages, bacon, chicken
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, getting baking pan ready and lined with parchment paper (spray with pam)
- Put mozzarella and cream cheese in a large bowl. Melt in microwave for 45 seconds, stir then again for 45 seconds.
- Mix in the almond flour and egg(beaten)
- Once combined, knead with your hands until everything is blended and dough forms
- Put dough on the parchment paper on baking pan. place another sheet of parchment paper on top (sprayed with pam) and use rolling pin on your hands to spread dough and form crust.
- Poke holes in dough to avoid air bubbles
- Bake for 6mins, take out and pop any bubbles then put back in for 3 mins or until golden brown
- Take out and add toppings
- Bake for another 10 mins
- Cool and Enjoy!